My relationship with Allvoices/PulsePoint began in March of 2012 when I was brought in to handle a test campaign for ad:tech’s San Francisco conference. Our three-week campaign was a huge success, with over 320k views to the landing page and 100k views to individual articles.
The company was able to build their relationship based on that success, making ad:tech one of their most loyal live-event customers. We regularly covered their two annual conferences from 2012 to 2015 and even expanded coverage to include year-round content for their Digital Digest and weekly email newsletter.
My role: Editor and Writing Team Manager (Allvoices), including:
- determine staffing of teams
- manage coverage plans to determine overlaps and gaps
- oversee deadlines
- edit articles for AP and publication-specific style, proper source attribution, SEO value, and quality standards,
- administer central hub of highlighted content, promoting highest quality content for additional exposure
- serve as central point of contact between writers and clients.